2018 Women's Retreat
- Women's Retreat - April 6+7th 2018
- UCC NE Women's Celebration in Portland, Maine
What you need to do to join us:
- -Go to website www.uccwomenscelebration.org/
- -Choose your workshops
- -Cost of $125.00 Includes Opening Ceremonies, Keynote Speaker and Workshops
-Speak to one of retreat committee to inform us you will be joining us
Deadline to let us know is by November 26, 2017
Scholarship assistance is available
Retreat Committee will:
- Gather list of women joining us (so please let us know you have registered)
- -Reserve hotel rooms - Each room will sleep 4 women (cost to follow)
- -Plan carpooling - our plan is to leave Amesbury Friday early afternoon and return Saturday late afternoon.
- -You do have option to reserve your own room +/or drive up on your own (please let us know)
- -You can choose to stay in hotel as the conference provides meals (for additional cost - see website)
- -We can eat out as there are many restaurants in the area
- -Last time a group of us went out for breakfast and met to enjoy lunch together
Contacts: Sandy Jennings 603-828-8908
Jane Ansalado Church 603-686-9782
Carmen Weisensee 979-388-0332
Our trip to Star Island on the Rye, NH Ferry at the start of each summer is always a treat!
In October, 2016 this group from Main Street Church went on a retreat to the Rolling Ridge Conference Center in Andover, MA. The retreat was lead by Rev. Laura Biddle.